Internships - Take an EGGSemester
Oslo, Trondheim & Stavanger
Professionals and students have everything to learn from each other. In the creative industry we crave new impulses, young enthusiasm, idealism and drive. We are looking for students who wants to develop further, in team work with experienced designers, and who would like to get hands-on experience working on innovation projects with our clients.
An internship at EGGS
Our internships follow the school year where you can work in EGGS for one semester, either the fall semester or the spring semester. We do not have summer internships. EGGS do not offer intern positions to designers who have completed their Masters. Please see if we have a vacant Junior position. We have bi-annual application deadlines: April 15 for the fall semester and October 15 for the spring semester. We have internships within all design disciplines; product, service, digital and branding as well as developers, but it will differ from semester to semester which we can offer.
Overseas students welcome
EGGS is an international work culture with over 16 nationalities. We wish to expand our international network further. We are therefore currently specifically interested in students based in Denmark, The Netherlands, and Brazil as interns at our offices in Norway.
Internships for Spring 2018
- Service designer, Oslo
- Service designer, Trondheim
- Service designer, Stavanger
- Digital designer, Oslo
- Digital designer, Stavanger
- Product designer, Trondheim
Are you the one we are looking for?
- You are a design student of digital, product or service design
- As a minimum, you have completed your Bachelor’s degree
- You can take a year off studies between the 4th and 5th year of your degree
- Students associated with a field of expertise are favored
- Students writing a Masters within one of EGGS areas of expertise will be prioritized
- You have a strong academic record
- You are positive and enthusiastic about design, people and your professional and personal development
At EGGS Design interns are
- Considered equal employees
- Included in all social activities
- Introduced to EGGS through a dedicated on-boarding program
- Have a dedicated mentor in EGGS that will guide you throughout your work semester.
As intern, you will
- Work full-time during a whole semester
- Work hours are the same as ordinary employees of EGGS
- Get a competitive salary
How to apply
- Academic record
- Letter of motivation
- Your portfolio either as a pdf or a link to your site
What to expect
We will review your applications after each deadline and someone on the recruiting team will reach out directly if they’d like to schedule an interview. Should your application match the role requirements, you will likely hear from someone in recruiting within a month of the deadline.