Video Content Producer – take an EGGSemester
We are seeking a student within media and communication who wants to develop further as a hands-on intern with EGGS’ visual storytelling. Your focus will be to create digital video content that expresses the daily life of working in EGGS and the value user-centred design has for EGGS' clients. As a student, you’ll get hands-on experience with what you have studied: creating impactful digital content. We review applications on an ongoing basis. Deadline is June 11, 2018.
Video storytelling and SoMe management
Your prime responsibility will be to create video content to be used in social media and our other digital channels. Also, we want to include you in our social media management.
You will be responsible for the whole process, from idea to storyboards and script, production, post-production with editing, sound, light and captions.”
Would you love to communicate EGGS visually?
- Multimedia production, with focus on video production for social media and in presentations
- Develop, create and publish content in English for social media based on our editorial plan
- Further develop the EGGS video style based on our brand, visual identity and personality
- Manage and oversee posting to social channels maintaining a consistent voice across channels aligned with the EGGS digital brand experience
- Monitor conversations across social media and address essential mentions
- Manage paid social ads, monitor Adwords, track and manage SEO and Google Analytics
Are you the one?
- You are a student in media & communication, digital marketing, journalism, PR or related field
- You have completed your Bachelor’s degree
- You have a strong academic record
- You master Adobe Premiere Pro, Adobe After Effects and Adobe Photoshop
- Social media and video/digital communication is your thing: You are up to date on trends in video content in social media
- You write English fluently
You have these skills
- You are positive and enthusiastic about communication, people around you and your professional and personal development
- You see opportunities, are creative and take an initiative
- You are curious and love to be on a constant learning curve
- You are responsible, focused and complete projects independently
- You master all phases of the video production process: You are good at filming and editing together film, sound, music and text to stories that communicate well and engages our audience
- You already have visual ideas on how you can make a video version of this job listing
- You have a work permit and residency in Norway
- You can start working at EGGS in Oslo in early August 2018
- Young, dynamic, creative and international environment
- Work full-time during a whole semester in Oslo
- Work hours are the same as ordinary employees of EGGS
- A competitive salary
How to apply
- Academic record
- Letter of motivation
- Your portfolio either as a pdf or a link to your site
We will start reviewing the applications before the application deadline and invite for interviews on an ongoing basis so please send your application sooner than later.
- Final application deadline is June 11, 2018
Being an intern at EGGS
At EGGS Design interns are considered equal employees.
As an intern, we'll include you in all social activities, introduce you to EGGS through a dedicated onboarding program and you'll have your dedicated mentor in EGGS that will guide you throughout your work semester.”
Our internships follow the school year where you can work in EGGS for one semester, either the fall semester or the spring semester. We do not have summer internships. This vacancy is for the fall semester.
About EGGS Design
EGGS is a design-driven innovation consultancy proud to be independent, diverse and international. Our award-winning multidisciplinary team specialise in service design, product design, digital design, branding and technology. We create innovations, applications, products and services that provide added value, and establish organisational efficiency.
We tailor each project to specifically suit our clients’ needs and objectives and always focus on the end-users. Tailoring ensures we deliver the best solutions for people, business and society. EGGS is 80 diverse personalities comprising over 20 nationalities and operates out of six offices based in Norway, Denmark and Brazil. We are a bustling nest of creativity, fired-up on all aspects of design and innovation.
Have a chat with our
Director of Marketing & Communication — Eline Strøm-Gundersen